Wednesday, May 1st, 2019
Know Your Worth II: Bridging the Gap
As a follow up to our wildly exciting and insightful first event, we’re back with Know Your Worth 2.0: Bridging the Gap.
Get ready for a night of game changing conversations, with our panel (and you!) diving into all things relating to career, money, and self discovery, including:
- Imposter syndrome ( ❗️) and how it influences us during salary negotiations, freelance pricing, office politics, and, you know, JUST ABOUT EVERYTHING WE DO.
- Our relationship with money, our mindset, and that constant comparison trap that comes with learned competition.
- The “hustle hard” lifestyle, which has led to the “I’m so busy” epidemic, and eventually burnout culture.
- The gender pay gap, why it exists, and what we can do about it.
Joined by our wonderful moderator, Amy Robichaud, Executive Director, Dress for Success Vancouver, we have three career and financial all stars on our panel:
Learn more about our speakers!
Whether you were able to make it to the last panel, or not – this event is for everyone aiming to be a part of this crucial conversation and moment in history. So whether this is your first or second Know Your Worth event, we can’t wait to see you May 1st!
Your Ticket Includes:
- Valuable, actionable insight from a panel of inspirational women whose wealth of experience in coaching, finance, and human resources and recruiting will help you navigate any career and money obstacles that come your way
- Complimentary drinks from Diabolica Wines
- Healthy, fresh Lebanese food from Nuba and donuts from Cartems Donuts
- Access to an amazing silent auction featuring items from Pyrrha, Kate Spade, The Skin Girls, and Herschel Supply Co. among others, as well as fabulous Member and Non-Member door prizes
- The opportunity to network with like-minded philanthropic and professional women