Join us on November 2 for YESxMentors: An Evening of Engaging with Vancouver's Best
IT'S BACK - speed mentoring with YES! Vancouver on November 2 at RED Academy.
What is speed mentoring? It's your opportunity to truly connect with some of the raddest professional women in the city, beyond the two minute introduction. With 20 minutes per mentor and a choice of five mentors per attendee, you'll get the chance to deep dive with some of the most badass ladies in the city.
Whether you're interested in media, tech, health, coaching and retail and everything in between, the line-up this year won't disappoint! Here are just a few of the amazing ladies that will be joining us on November 2:
- Alexandra Grant - Creator & Editor, To Vogue or Bust
- Barbie Bent - Founder, Lagree West
- Carine Redmond - Owner, Carine Redmond & Associates
- Heather White - CEO, 2020 Communications, Coach to High Performing Professionals
- Jody Belanger - Co-Founder, I Like Her Style Vancouver
- Katie McKenzie - Fitness Powerhouse & Master Trainer, Lagree West
- Leslie Collin - Director of People and Culture at Unbounce
- Lindsay Jesseau - Senior Director, Consumer Experience and eCommerce at Vega
- Makenzie Chilton - Personal Career Coach
- Sharan Sumal - UX Specialist, Apply Digital and Head of Product Innovation at Daily Hive
- Sherry Fung - Associate Director, Public Practice Regulation at Chartered Professional Accountants of British Columbia
- Sonia Chhinji - Founder, WOODLOT
- Sonia Hobbs - Director, Partner Programs & Events, Safe Software
- Sonia Sidhu - Host, Mornings with Kevin and Sonia
- Tia Fomenoff - Director, People and Culture at Thinkific
- Tracey Swain - Chief Financial Officer at O2E Brands
...And MORE to be announced soon - keep checking our social media and website for updates!
Psst - did we mention this event is FREE for YES! Members?
Not a YES! member yet? Make a donation to Dress for Success Vancouver by purchasing a YES! Membership! Check out more amazing YES! Member perks here.
With so many fab mentors in one spot, tickets are bound to sell out quick, so be sure to grab your early bird ticket today! For one week only, non-members can purchase tickets at this discounted price.
The earlier you register, the higher your chance of landing your top mentors!
Your ticket includes:
- Complimentary wine from our friends at Diabolica Wines
- An opportunity to engage with some of the brightest women in the city, building those connections to take your career to the next level
- Access to door prizes and an amazing silent auction - stay tuned for more updates!
As always, 100% of all proceeds raised through this event directly benefit Dress for Success Vancouver.
Join the conversation: The hashtag for this event is #YESxMentors
Please note that there are no refunds on purchased tickets.
Meet Your Mentors
Creator & Editor, To Vogue or Bust
Founder, Lagree West
Owner, Carine Redmond & Associates
CEO, 2020 Communications, Coach to High Performing Professionals
Co-Founder, I Like Her Style Vancouver
Fitness Powerhouse & Master Trainer at Lagree West
Director of People and Culture at Unbounce
Senior Director, Consumer Experience and eCommerce at Vega
Personal Career Coach
UX Specialist at Apply Digital & Head of Product Innovation at Daily Hive
Associate Director, Public Practice Regulation at Chartered Professional Accountants of British Columbia
Director, Partner Programs & Events, Safe Software
Host, Mornings with Kevin and Sonia
Director, People and Culture at Thinkific
Chief Financial Officer, O2E Brands